WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- If you’re planning a Mexican feast, make sure you remember the margaritas! Recipe on the latest… instagram.com/p/Bd_OXYiBnM0/ 23 hours ago
- Need a good cocktail recipe for your summer bbq? We’ve just posted our favourite recipes on the… instagram.com/p/Bd82WY_hVAP/ 1 day ago
- This warm weather calls for a serious salad. Our white bean, eggplant and parsnip salad w… instagram.com/p/BdyWl0iBi-f/ 5 days ago
- Got an event coming up? We specialise in catering small-medium sized boutique functions. Visit… instagram.com/p/BdvhIV0hFUc/ 1 week ago
- Made a resolution to eat better this year? We’ve got your mornings sorted: cinnamon oats w… instagram.com/p/Bdql46ih9zR/ 1 week ago
Category Archives: Hors D’Oeuvre
Today is Anzac Day here in Australia, and in remembrance of our soldiers who fought at war we traditionally make Anzac Biscuits. It was claimed the biscuits were sent by wives to soldiers abroad because the ingredients do not spoil … Continue reading
If you’re feeling a bit guilty about all the Christmas treats you’ve been enjoying this month, have I got a great recipe for you! Today’s recipe is for Raw Mini Christmas Puddings that are gluten and dairy free – perfect … Continue reading
It’s about the time of year that everyone begins to think about Christmas: the work party is coming up, you begin to see decorations down the street, and you may even be beginning to think about hosting your own little … Continue reading