WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- If you’re planning a Mexican feast, make sure you remember the margaritas! Recipe on the latest… instagram.com/p/Bd_OXYiBnM0/ 23 hours ago
- Need a good cocktail recipe for your summer bbq? We’ve just posted our favourite recipes on the… instagram.com/p/Bd82WY_hVAP/ 1 day ago
- This warm weather calls for a serious salad. Our white bean, eggplant and parsnip salad w… instagram.com/p/BdyWl0iBi-f/ 5 days ago
- Got an event coming up? We specialise in catering small-medium sized boutique functions. Visit… instagram.com/p/BdvhIV0hFUc/ 1 week ago
- Made a resolution to eat better this year? We’ve got your mornings sorted: cinnamon oats w… instagram.com/p/Bdql46ih9zR/ 1 week ago
Category Archives: Other
So Christmas is almost upon us and if you’ve left it to the last minute to buy the ones you love a gift, here are some of my favourite cook books from my own collection that I think everyone should … Continue reading
Taste of Melbourne Festival 13-16 November 2014 Albert Park Tickets available The Taste of Melbourne Festival is back again, launching with a media launch event tonight and opening to the public Friday-Sunday. The ultimate foodie event of the year, stock up … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, I attended the World’s Largest Yum Cha, held in Treasury Gardens. With me were Sisters-A&E and Father-T. Over 750 people attended and were treated to a feast of Chinese delicacies supplied by Chan’s Yum Cha. … Continue reading
When I was little, my grandmother Jean used to make cumquat jam. She had a few cumquat trees in the backyard of her property in Mount Eliza, which when I was little I thought were mini oranges. It wasn’t until … Continue reading