WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- If you’re planning a Mexican feast, make sure you remember the margaritas! Recipe on the latest… instagram.com/p/Bd_OXYiBnM0/ 23 hours ago
- Need a good cocktail recipe for your summer bbq? We’ve just posted our favourite recipes on the… instagram.com/p/Bd82WY_hVAP/ 1 day ago
- This warm weather calls for a serious salad. Our white bean, eggplant and parsnip salad w… instagram.com/p/BdyWl0iBi-f/ 5 days ago
- Got an event coming up? We specialise in catering small-medium sized boutique functions. Visit… instagram.com/p/BdvhIV0hFUc/ 1 week ago
- Made a resolution to eat better this year? We’ve got your mornings sorted: cinnamon oats w… instagram.com/p/Bdql46ih9zR/ 1 week ago
Category Archives: Special Occasion Menus
Happy 2015! Hope you all had a good break and enjoyed yourselves this holiday season. Today I’m going to take you all back to Christmas Day, just to relive it one last time. This year we did things a bit … Continue reading →
Still haven’t quite got your Christmas menu sorted? Recently my housemate Miss R and I hosted our families for a sit down dinner that might give you some inspiration. Given there were 20 of us, we made the main dishes … Continue reading →
Over the weekend, I did some catering for my sister’s friend Miss B (soon to be Mrs!) for her hens night. The lucky things were going to Circa, The Prince for drinks and just wanted some snacks for later on. … Continue reading →
Recently, Sister A enjoyed her 28th birthday. To celebrate, I hosted the family at my place for dinner. To keep my workload to a minimum, everyone was asked to bring something: Sister A and her partner M were asked to … Continue reading →
How was everyone’s Christmas break? It goes by so quickly doesn’t it? I spent mine down at the beach with no internet hence the blogging hiatus – hope you didn’t miss me! Today’s post takes us back to Christmas Day. … Continue reading →