WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- If you’re planning a Mexican feast, make sure you remember the margaritas! Recipe on the latest… instagram.com/p/Bd_OXYiBnM0/ 23 hours ago
- Need a good cocktail recipe for your summer bbq? We’ve just posted our favourite recipes on the… instagram.com/p/Bd82WY_hVAP/ 1 day ago
- This warm weather calls for a serious salad. Our white bean, eggplant and parsnip salad w… instagram.com/p/BdyWl0iBi-f/ 5 days ago
- Got an event coming up? We specialise in catering small-medium sized boutique functions. Visit… instagram.com/p/BdvhIV0hFUc/ 1 week ago
- Made a resolution to eat better this year? We’ve got your mornings sorted: cinnamon oats w… instagram.com/p/Bdql46ih9zR/ 1 week ago
Category Archives: CBD
Down one of Melbourne’s many alleyways lies a unique culinary experience. Cocktail bar, BOND Melbourne, has recently undergone a $5 million makeover and is teaming up with some of Melbourne’s best restaurants to bring you BOND’s Unwind Friday Sessions. Each … Continue reading
Punch Lane 43 Little Bourke St Melbourne, VIC 3000 (03) 9639 4944 In a time where it’s all about pop ups, rapidly changing food trends and no booking policies, it’s nice to see a Melbourne icon stand the test of … Continue reading
The Atlantic 8 Whiteman St Crown Entertainment Complex Southbank, VIC I mentioned in my last post on Sake that I’m a little dubious of restaurants along Southbank – to me, many lack any real ‘soul’, translating into standard, boring food. … Continue reading
San Telmo 14 Meyers Place Melbourne, VIC 3000 (03) 9650 5525 While it may not be the most well-known of the Latin American cuisines, there is only one thing you need really know about the Argentinians: they like their meat. … Continue reading