WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- If you’re planning a Mexican feast, make sure you remember the margaritas! Recipe on the latest… instagram.com/p/Bd_OXYiBnM0/ 23 hours ago
- Need a good cocktail recipe for your summer bbq? We’ve just posted our favourite recipes on the… instagram.com/p/Bd82WY_hVAP/ 1 day ago
- This warm weather calls for a serious salad. Our white bean, eggplant and parsnip salad w… instagram.com/p/BdyWl0iBi-f/ 5 days ago
- Got an event coming up? We specialise in catering small-medium sized boutique functions. Visit… instagram.com/p/BdvhIV0hFUc/ 1 week ago
- Made a resolution to eat better this year? We’ve got your mornings sorted: cinnamon oats w… instagram.com/p/Bdql46ih9zR/ 1 week ago
Category Archives: Collingwood
Rockwell and Sons 288 Smith St Collingwood, VIC (03) 8415 0700 Rockwell and Sons is a small, American-style diner at the Johnston end of Smith St, Collingwood. Owners Manu Potoi (no not THAT Manu, this one’s ex-Stokehouse and Attica) and … Continue reading
Hell of the North 135 Greeves St, Fitzroy, 3065 (03) 9417 6660 One Friday night, me and three girlfriends decided to visit Hell of the North, a restaurant and wine bar opened at the Smith Street end of Greeves Street. … Continue reading
Gorski & Jones 304 Smith Street, Collingwood (03) 9417 7779 Working in Fitzroy means I have the pleasure of having Brunswick Street’s Alimentari as my local deli/cafe. Owner Linda Jones has been running the place for the last 13 years, and … Continue reading
Birdman Eating 238 Gertrude St Fitzroy, 3065 (03) 9416 4747 Last Friday, assuming my fellow workers and I would be going out for lunch as we often do on Fridays, I didn’t bother to bring in my lunch. Due to … Continue reading