WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- If you’re planning a Mexican feast, make sure you remember the margaritas! Recipe on the latest… instagram.com/p/Bd_OXYiBnM0/ 23 hours ago
- Need a good cocktail recipe for your summer bbq? We’ve just posted our favourite recipes on the… instagram.com/p/Bd82WY_hVAP/ 1 day ago
- This warm weather calls for a serious salad. Our white bean, eggplant and parsnip salad w… instagram.com/p/BdyWl0iBi-f/ 5 days ago
- Got an event coming up? We specialise in catering small-medium sized boutique functions. Visit… instagram.com/p/BdvhIV0hFUc/ 1 week ago
- Made a resolution to eat better this year? We’ve got your mornings sorted: cinnamon oats w… instagram.com/p/Bdql46ih9zR/ 1 week ago
Category Archives: Fitzroy
Mighty Boy 61 Gertrude St Fitzroy, VIC 3065 (03) 9419 3686 It’s well known that Melbournians know their brunch, so when a new spot opens up on Gertrude st promising a fresh take on things, it’s time to sit up … Continue reading
Hammer & Tong Enter from Westgarth St. Rear 412 Brunswick St Fitzroy, VIC 03065 (03) 9041 6033 What do you get when two ex-Vue de Monde expats decide to open their own restaurant? A casual yet sophisticated eatery of an … Continue reading
Jimmy Grants 113 St David St Fitzroy VIC Crazy. That’s probably the first word I’d use to describe George Calombaris’ new upmarket souvlaki bar in Fitzroy. Calombaris has jumped on the casual dining trend sweeping Melbourne currently, going back to … Continue reading
Casa Ciuccio 15 Gertrude Street Fitzroy, VIC 3065 (03) 8488 8150 I’ve been meaning to rave about this place for ages, but somehow my life has become even busier since I was retrenched from my design job about 2 months … Continue reading