WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- If you’re planning a Mexican feast, make sure you remember the margaritas! Recipe on the latest… instagram.com/p/Bd_OXYiBnM0/ 23 hours ago
- Need a good cocktail recipe for your summer bbq? We’ve just posted our favourite recipes on the… instagram.com/p/Bd82WY_hVAP/ 1 day ago
- This warm weather calls for a serious salad. Our white bean, eggplant and parsnip salad w… instagram.com/p/BdyWl0iBi-f/ 5 days ago
- Got an event coming up? We specialise in catering small-medium sized boutique functions. Visit… instagram.com/p/BdvhIV0hFUc/ 1 week ago
- Made a resolution to eat better this year? We’ve got your mornings sorted: cinnamon oats w… instagram.com/p/Bdql46ih9zR/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Food
Hey guys! After a short hiatus The Melbourne Food Files is back and we are excited to let you know about this year’s Taste of Melbourne Festival! Launching tonight at Albert Park, Taste of Melbourne brings you some of Victoria’s … Continue reading
Taste of Melbourne Festival 13-16 November 2014 Albert Park Tickets available The Taste of Melbourne Festival is back again, launching with a media launch event tonight and opening to the public Friday-Sunday. The ultimate foodie event of the year, stock up … Continue reading
On Saturday, Bonnie, Miss R and I visited the Melbourne Taste Festival, held at the Royal Exhibition Building in Carlton. The girls had given me my ticket plus $30 worth of spending vouchers (or crowns) for my birthday and I … Continue reading
Once upon a time, while working in South Melbourne, I found the best organic cafe ever. Can’t for the life of me remember the name of it, but I do remember the salad I used to order: A lentil, pumpkin, … Continue reading
Pearl Cafe 599 Church St, Richmond, 3121 (03) 9427 1307 Over the weekend, bf-B and I went in search of brunch. It was prime time brunching hour (somewhere between 10-11am) on a Saturday, and having decided we could not face the queue … Continue reading