WelcomeWelcome to the Melbourne Food Files, where you'll find all sorts of food ramblings from a twenty-something girl.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- If you’re planning a Mexican feast, make sure you remember the margaritas! Recipe on the latest… instagram.com/p/Bd_OXYiBnM0/ 23 hours ago
- Need a good cocktail recipe for your summer bbq? We’ve just posted our favourite recipes on the… instagram.com/p/Bd82WY_hVAP/ 1 day ago
- This warm weather calls for a serious salad. Our white bean, eggplant and parsnip salad w… instagram.com/p/BdyWl0iBi-f/ 5 days ago
- Got an event coming up? We specialise in catering small-medium sized boutique functions. Visit… instagram.com/p/BdvhIV0hFUc/ 1 week ago
- Made a resolution to eat better this year? We’ve got your mornings sorted: cinnamon oats w… instagram.com/p/Bdql46ih9zR/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: middle eastern
So here’s a recipe I posted on my Instagram recently and was asked for the recipe! This slow cooked Moroccan lamb is super easy and I usually have most of the ingredients on hand. I’ve served it here with cauliflower … Continue reading
Cru 916 Glenferrie Road Kew (03) 9818 4366 In the leafy suburb of Kew, the guys at Cru are bringing the locals some tasty treats after the morning school run. Peering through the glass it’s easy to feel this place … Continue reading
Huxtable 131 Smith Street Fitzroy VIC 3065 (03) 9419 5101 The other night, Miss F, Bonnie and I visited Huxtable on Smith St for dinner. Having visited previously, my expectations were high; the menu consists of various sharing plates from … Continue reading